Today, championship day...
i thought i was improving a lot in my formation but somehow still can't win for it.. huh.. two judges gave me six and a half and the others six..
Stupid me.. i didn't shout in my formation... arghhh! the first shout I'm slow but the second one totally forget...
still, i think the judges just look for those represent national level among 27 peoples.. I'm not the winner, I can't win... wat a bout others? They are trying so hard to train up themselves maybe they are better than those winners, why ain't they look at somebody else for something new.. Instead of chosing the same peoples as winners??(Fed up)
I slept at 7 o'clock and woke up at 10.15pm.. i dunno wat time i'll sleep again.. i feel so frust,maybe because i missed my dinner that my mum cooked or because of didn't do my homework.. do nothing.. u know wat.. i like to watch GHOST.. cool movie. haha
Wat should i do now?? straight away sleep??
disappointing results??? what about vivian and rest??
ReplyDeletein my category all of us didn't take any placing.. vivian and kris sure got medal.. hahaha
ReplyDeletehaha... yea.. they got medals..
ReplyDelete