ta~daaa=D

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Today is my BIrthday!!^^

Congratulations..You found my blogspot.. yeah..this is my blog!!~ Wish me happy birthday ya!!
wishes from you guys are more than enough..
THANK YOU very much...
yes... i would like to stand for myself in this blog.. Thank you for viewing my blog.. Miss Tang, if u read this i would lik to say sorry sincerely, if u think that you were insulted in my older post.. In my point of view, I am not guilty and i didn't mean to insult any teachers in my blog and i never did that before,please understand.. If u understand me and understand my language, you'll know that I-am-not-insulting-Teachers or I'm joking.. please feel free to drop some comments.. i would like to listen from you and try to improve myself.. There's no school rules in the Internet and please stop pointing fingers on me : )..tHank you^^
FYI, u can refer to the title school reopen ta-da~(the forth post,a very old one)

No comments:

Post a Comment