ta~daaa=D

Monday, March 22, 2010

Haircut session

went to school this morning, I was so sleepy.. Once I reached I all the pelajar cemerlang.. fuh.. my result is the worst among them I'm so shy and I thought my name wasn't in the list so i hid in the hall.. hahahha.. memalukan.. but after reconfirmed my name was in the list i'm happy^^ hahahahhaa

next, I brought Ada to Rolance saloon to cut her hair.. weee~~~ I love it when all my friends are pretty.. hahaha(laughing proudly).. Ada likes her new hairstyle even it's simple but she's satisfied with it..and she said she'll go to that shop again next time..hehe^^and the NEXt person will be ESther, waiting for her hair to grow longer..

yay!~ again I'm helping my friend to be cantik.wahahahahaha!
want to be cantik?? come let's go out!!! hahahaha perasan.. I'm not even a pro fashion designer=.=

No comments:

Post a Comment