ta~daaa=D

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Friends

What's friends for? to share everything together? in that case, I don't share everything with my friends,example like secret. generally, friends do share good things together. don't forget friends do help each other=)

I am just going to confess everything out, you like it or not, I wouldn't bother, if you don't like it and feel that you will be pissed off after reading it just don;t read it. and if you think I am not rational, you can just get away from my blog. But if you would like to understand me, you are welcome to read=D

sometimes I just got the feeling like I am being used by my friends, when they needed you, they started t text you for your help. and when they don't need it, they wouldn't even bother to text you. I understand sometimes we really need friends helping hands, I do sometimes. generally when I got help from a person I'll keep in my mind and promise to myself in my heart that I'll pay back one day or just hoping that someone will return it one day.
Friends. Do not promise your friends in their faces so easily, please think twice before you made your promises. it will bring false hope to your friend and end up with disappointment

I'm not exactly a bad person, sometimes I really like to help people. I help them because I believe somehow they'll feel they need to take the initiative to change. Please do not misunderstand my help to you will be forever and it becomes my responsibilities? huh? Do you question yourself, are you feeling guilty to rely on people so much? Or maybe you really feel guilty about it, do you take the initiative to change so that you won't be relying on people so much? or you think it will be okay to rely on people all the time without bothering their feelings?

and what people(someone close to me) talk about me when I am so stupid to help people all the time. people will ask, "what do you get in return?" perhaps I'll say, friends to hang out with me. now I am so sure that I am totally dumb.you can call me stingy, I won't just keep quiet like a fool now.

Anyway, I'm not that cruel,if you really need my help, I'll help. I always think when I help people sincerely, I don't need any reward. everything will return to me one day. I really don't mind helping people.
However, friends please do ask sincerely when you really need a help from your friends. Do not act like you deserve it or whatever. Friends do not have this kind of responsibility to you.
Give and Take, but don't just take!




ps: if you feel hurt or hate me after reading this, sorry. I am just telling you how hurt I am when friends treated me like this. talking face to face will not be a good idea for me that's why I choose to blog because this space belongs to me=D


No comments:

Post a Comment