I am so happy today. Finally the scariest subject ended today.. hahahaa History was kinda hard and easy today. God blessed me to do well in my exam.. hahahahaha! I wanna celebrate it! I think I am going to celebrate by playing many many rounds of Tetris Battle.. This is my new hobby, if you're free come and challenge, I no scare. hahaha.. jk. Two more Objective papers to go. yeah. Fight fight fight!
Thinking of my exam going to finish soon, I left two more weeks to stay at home, I know I'll miss home=( I'll miss my mum and dad, they so sayang me. T.T I need to go out and independent, no more like a "mummygirl" at home. because of my foot, I spent a lot of time at home, which makes me no regret but make me feel so reluctant to leave my mum and dad. Papa Mama Wo Ai Ni(goosebump)
No comments:
Post a Comment