So I am very free at home now.. and my sis is jobless too. then she told me yesterday, we should spend our time doing something productive, do not be lazy and wasting our time for nothing^^ hahaha!
To cure my boring-ness I carried out en experiment by using this,
 |
| indicator with three options, hard, medium or soft.. |
 |
| firstly, I put it in a container with two eggs,no direct heat |
 |
| my first try,after 20minutes, not working(maybe the temperature of the water is not high enough) |
 |
| my second try, I boiled the water again, and it works just after 5 minutes!!! it changed colour.. hahahahaa=D |
 |
| ta-da~ half-boiled egg is so perfect, the egg does not stick on the shell too.. yummy!^^ |
This is how I spent my free time fruitfully. hehehe first time in my life to make such a perfect half-boiled egg! I think I can open a small coffee shop on this long holidays~ wanna try? find me^^
ps: you guys can try using that at home with direct heat, I guess no problem with it. I am just beginner a little bit sakai-ish. hahaaa
No comments:
Post a Comment