ta~daaa=D

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Move On

12 days left, I will be going to unfamiliar place, my university. I feel so sad as I realized, I grew up. I will leave my hometown, a place I grew up since I was born. I have to walk on my own path, away from my parents, separated from a bunch of friends. No longer can wait for miracle to happen anymore.

Memories remain history, I couldn't stay in my memories forever. I couldn't stuck at here, I need to move on for greater future. I feel the pain for leaving the memories behind me. However, time is ticking, we have to look forward anyway.

I will miss my parents, my siblings, my friends and I missed him. Going to university, I will have lesser time to spend with them, and not forget future working life. Those who I should appreciate I will appreciate, those I need to let go, I have to let go. No more turning back but move on.

I feel like I am what my sister said, mummygirl =( I don't feel like leaving my parents.. T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment