ta~daaa=D

Friday, October 12, 2012

Troublemaker

As usual, wherever I go, I cause trouble,
Tonight, is the first time I broke the rules in my University.. I was riding a scooter with a male friend back from expo, I was enjoying the wind, enjoyed the feeling of riding bike after so long..
Unfortunately, the joy was killed by UK(Unit Keselamatan). We were caught as I wasn't wearing helmet because of my wet hair..and we as sem 1 students, innocently give all our details to the officers.
 Jerk me ><*smack head* argh, can't stop laughing... hahahaa
we were asked to go to the office tomorrow too.. first, for not wearing helmet, and second for not bringing our student card. =.=

It's annoying yet interesting. What a good experience! Wherever I go I always get caught. In future, law would be the instrument for me to protect myself =3

No comments:

Post a Comment