ta~daaa=D

Sunday, December 9, 2012

gift of friends.

I don't know when is my last post and today I am so touched with my friends. Friends are really important in our life. And yeah, I've met a bunch of good friends in University which makes me so proud of having them as my friends.
There are four of us missed the bus in Alor Star. Therefore, there's no other way to go back unless we are lucky enough to get a taxi from Alor Star Mall, where we hang out. I just made a call to my friend for a guidance. Anyway, he was really good enough to search for car rental. Finally, after more than 10 calls he made, he found a car and drove to Alor Star to fetch us.It was an hour journey from our U to Alor Star. OMG! I was so touched with my friend's help. He was so kind and four of us felt like we owed him so much and of course including another friend who accompanied him to fetch us back.

On the way back, the six of us were enjoying the ride eventhough we were so tired. I hope our friendship would never end, and it will remain forever like how I knew my schoolmates from kindergarten or primary school till now.

 Hopefully, we can be a good lawyers, successful in our career and remain as good friends in future. Love you guys =)

The best moment was, we got summon by Unit Keselamatan for overloaded the car
 ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment