ta~daaa=D

Friday, May 24, 2013

Room 431

Back to the first day I arrived in UUM, my residential hall YAB, I was carrying heavy luggages together with my family. My room was up to the 4th floor, that's where I met my first friend, Doreen, which was my coursemate too. However, after 2 weeks, we weren't as close as I imagine as we met suitable group to blend with. Room 431 was the room I stayed in my first semester with a senior from different course. And I always remember that's the place my friend would come over and waited for me at outside before we went for class together. I have a lot of friends at the same level, I could even see my friends who stayed on 5th floor where we would say "Hello" to each other very often.

After first semester, I finally move to the second floor, which was much lonelier compare to last time. It had been quite long since I last climbed up to 4th floor, looking back on that level, it seemed quieter than last time. One friend moved to another residential hall and another friend I assume we are stranger to each other for good.

These memories running through my head since I stopped by 4th floor just now.  
Photo of us on the last day of first semester  

In second semester,things aren't much better compare to first semester. Anyway, it's a learning process throughout my life in university. I just have to enjoy the good ones, learn from the bad and keep moving on with positive mind. =D Be cheerful as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment