It was so much fun this morning during PJ.. we were playing softball.. hahahha.. the field is too slippery and i landed my buttock onto the ground because i want to chase the ball.. everyone laughed at me.. it's kinda funny too(i laugh to myself, dunno why I'm silly).. hahhahaha..
my turn to hit the ball.. the first try i didn't get, at the second try, I try to hit the ball but the ball bounce to my head... aiyyoyo!~ Finally the third try i hit the ball and homerun!!!! muahahhahaha~~ so happy...(clap hands)^^
Around 4.45pm, our basketball club held a telematch just now.. Wow! most of the ppl got wet because of me!!! I'm the lucky one and consider as driest person among them... hahahhaha! i hope there is an award for this.. neh~ who cares?==..
when i wanted to start my motorbike, those juniors shouted my name happily and said goodbye to me.. i was so happy to see them enjoyed so much in the telematch.. although I was fired by teacher, I'm not the president anymore, I am still exist in their eyes... so happy~(wuwuwuwu..T_T touching~)so many of them.. even there is a girl asked me after school 'Are you going to the telematch later?', i replied 'Yes' and she smile so happily.. hahahhaa.. or I'm the one too perasan?.. hahahahhaha
At least i can bring happiness to them.. I'm grateful that they appreciate me so much..
Thank You so much~
wah... got admirer ad a.. hehe...
ReplyDeletehaha....so famous....XP
ReplyDeleteI'm one of them who got wet! HAHAHA :D thanks for the fun!!
ReplyDeletehahahhaha... admirer.. hahaha... today hong lynn suddenly said to me that she hates me seriously!!~~ =.=".. jac, welcome.. hahaha next yera will be your turn to set the game hahahaa.. hamtam mereka teruk-teruk!!wuahahahhahahaXD
ReplyDeletei luffed when u fell on ur butt! aha!
ReplyDeletei know... huh.. i was too busy chasing the ball and never notice that the field is slippery
ReplyDeletehu asked u too syok chasing the ball la? haha.
ReplyDeletehahaha.. if not the ball will go further.. it's my job to get ball also..=="
ReplyDelete