I just can't accept the fact "thIs wOrld is sO uNfaiR!". I guess i need to learn to accept it, yeah.. right!~ I'm doom after I've been through the failure from the early of the year till now.. The peoples are so evil, bias, look down and selfish. tried so hard to fight for something but in the end got nothing.. so wat's the effort and hard work for?? Is it true that all depend on our fate??sometimes feel lik being betrayed by them.. maybe I'd put too much hope on it and more disappoinment i get..i feel like giving up on everything(those things that i like the most).. i should blame myself for my attitude for being over-confident, high ambition, and snobbish~
Now i shouldn't be sitting at here complaining bout this.. it's time for me to think about the solutions.. I dun need sympathy from you peoples..i dun want to be a zombies without brain that bang on the wall,dunno how to change directions.. I can be tougher than now! start all over again by changing myself.. becoming the NEW MING QIU(wuohhohoohoho!Ming Qiu's evil laugh) All i need to do is FIGHT for it! Fight for my ambitions! 充满自信!(full of confident)yeah~ that's my motto..created by Kar Wei.. hahahha
the game is not over yet.. I'll proceed this game as u want to be unfair, I'll OVERCOME IT WITH ALL MY MIGHT! don't look down on me!~
buyest is supposed to be bias.. pilih kasih..
ReplyDeletethanks for corresting me
ReplyDelete