ta~daaa=D

Friday, October 9, 2009

GiRls' outing

Wow! so energetic.. muahahaa.. my victims.. ngeh ngeh ngeh..
Yes! the predator.. becareful of her hand, she likes to squeez!! wow!~
A meal for Mel!!Like an artist put a signature on it.. ahahaha.. if i really become an artist u must keep this lo.. hahahaa.. dreaming~
ta-da~~~ me and b'day girl

Ai Wah, Mel and Starrie..(kachak!~ smile.. eeee)

Remember, no book for party next time!><

Shark and Bear

she wants to attack me!!! Run!!!!

Latun suppose to be in this pic.. where are you Latun???!!
sorry for being rude

am not purposely to pose that.. aiya>< yeah.. just came back from the GiRls' outing.. I like this kinda outing, share our opinion while shopping and doing something funny without bothering wat other ppl think bout us(not like some ppl kinda selfish).....together with Mel,Ai Wah, Latun, Starrie and Yong Tze.. I am so tired now.. so I came back earlier.. we took lotsa pictures in Mcd.. all those crazy pics.. really funny.. hahaha!!^^ This is truly wat 17 years old girls will do.. yeah!~ love it so much=D

No comments:

Post a Comment