1.30pm...
I woke up at 7.30am this morning.. Yes! I was LATE to school@@
hahahaha then I flew to school although I felt a little bit dizzy... Once I reached the back door of the lab, i sang 'Happy birthday to you'... (clap hands)
Mel was so suprised when she saw me.. I took my seat, Mel said' hey today is my birthday, i wanna give you sweet as i gave everyone..' i took the silver sweet, i squeezed, squeezed and squeezed..wow! so elastic.. I asked Esther 'wat is this?, is it gummies?' She said 'kinda..' I put it beside my pencil box,after one period i opened it and saw the little pOo with no expression at all.. All of them laugh out loud!(holding their stomach)=D
hahahahhah!!~~really like a poo... very small little poo, that time i was so hungry i wished i could eat something.. jerk me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment