today is a bad day... i failed my driving test for the second time.. just a minor mistake.. while parking ur tyre must get into the box... then my tyre was in the box but my car wasn't in the box.. the few centimetres of the car counted me as fail... wat the!!! MING QIU SUCH A JERK!!~~ no no.. i'm not.. huh.. the next test i dun wanna fail anynore!! i'll prove it..
next.. another stupid thing i did.. It's kinda embarrassing too.. i forget to bring money come out.. no no. suppose to be bring not enough money.. i forget bout that and i'm now at CC.. gan cheong.. Luckily Starrie is here.. she's goona help me to pay for it.. I'm waiting.. I'm waiting.. Please pray hard for me.. these few days i've been so bad luck.. can u imagine a house with no pc, tv spoilt and nothing to watch.. nothing to do. just sleep, eat and hang out..sell crabs.. lalalal~~~ hahaha
I cannot online.. I wanna wish someone birthday on 12th od december but i can't make it.. sorry>< anyway HAPPy belated borthday Rui Yang!!=D anyone see him please help me to send regard ya.. thank you.. bye bye
No comments:
Post a Comment