












Finally i can online.. yeap... updated myself by facebook... after viewed all the photo tagged by you guys, i miss everyone!!~ this is the first time I'll say this.. I miss school, I miss the moment I travelled to penang, I miss the carol-ing, I miss the moment we hang out together, I miss Bethany Home(they are spacial to me,Amazing!)
and now i hav to work..
working make me busy.. less hanging out with you all!! hope to meet y'll when CNY..
something special about Bethany.. every morning I'll be waiting for the bus to pic me up.. once i step into the bus, I'll smile.. i'll be in happy mood ,just like magic work on me.. hahaha..They're so cute!!!^^
nxt month SPmM result coming put.. duh~~ I'm running out of time to enjoy myself.. i should work earlier...I miss everything, i hope i can turn back time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment