ta~daaa=D

Saturday, February 27, 2010

smart^^

After a day suffering in 'lost wOrld', I become smarter^^ hahaha.. no hp in The Store.. this morning i brought my Reader's Digest to read.. hahaha.. no more boredom.. i almost kill my self yesterday(nvm tomoro is my last day working).. and I read an article about SMART!'Smart Way to Set Goals'
What I want in the year of 2010
S:Specific
I want to grow taller.. i want to grow my hair longer^^WeEe~~

M:Measurable
hmmm.. i want my height to be 170cm or more.. and my hair grow bout 5 inches.. hahahaha Is it possible??

A: Achievable
do you think i can achieve it?? according to the article 'No need to aim for the stars-baby steps are good too' hahahaha

R:Relevant
Choose goals that really "speak".. yeah i think i can do it. hahaha!! Gambate!

T:Time-conscious
The time for me to grow taller quite limited but I believe I still can grow.. 3 cm.. 3 cm also enough la..If my hair I think I still have a lot of time.. hohohohoho..

yay!! i gained a lot of knowledge from Reader's Digest.. another thing i wanted to share is the TOP SITUATION FOR INSPIRATION is BAtHROOM.. hahaha..wan to get inspiration, go to bath la.. hahahaha

my future mission~ I want to keep cub(lion) as my pet instead of puppy!!! i hope i can do it=D

No comments:

Post a Comment