I have no idea what's going on today.. just now I lost my tempered just like how I was last time.. then I didn't talk nicely with my sis.. and I went to Mcd for dinner, guess what.. I wouldn't say that I was getting bad luck.. just something unexpected...
firstly I saw my old friend and she came and talked to my sis.. I saw her and I didn't know how to start my conversation with her, it's not that I didn't want to say 'Hi!', I wasn't in a good mood and I felt bad actually..
and then, I enjoyed my meal, ready to go back.. and I saw some other old friends again.. I was asking myself', "what the hell is going on today?".. I bumped on them in a same place.. Am I destined to talk to them back or what? perhaps yes=.=
I need to change.. I'm changing all the time...
"when something cannot be changed, change your attitude"
No comments:
Post a Comment