ta~daaa=D

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Mini breakdown^^

My old, cute Mini going to workshop tomorrow

I have a car which is Mini as you can see on the picture above^^Just came back from tuition.. just now I couldn't start mini's engine, I was like.."Oo.. this cute little Mini condemned and what can I expect from this old cute car^^? hahahaha.. I started to laugh and told my friends while they were getting into their cars.. and tonight I'd met a bunch of cool friends including my teacher.. I was so grateful that my friends got down from their cars and helped me.. some even tried to pushed my car and they had fun with it^^..they'd waited until I get helped.. I didn't feel disgrace with this case.. you know certain people might hide themselves when they feel disgrace of their troublesome old car=)but I felt so proud that I owned this car although it's not really under my name.. wohohoho.. so I just called my mum and my dad came with just a touch of his mechanic hand, Mini get alive=D

ps: thanks to Mr. Sarngjit, Jo Ann, Mun Choon,Melvin,Eng Heng,CH Tan,Xr Chloe and Kay-ean=D

No comments:

Post a Comment