ta~daaa=D

Friday, December 31, 2010

31st of Dec 2010

Today is the last day in year 2010, welcome 2011 tomorrow.. I've been so lazy and complaining why time passes so fast, but I need to FACE THE REALITY THE NEW YEAR IS COMING!!
no more hiding and cheat yourself la Goh Ming Qiu.
shall well list out a resolution list? nah! I think I must list out so that I'll do what I say, that's my principle!

1.promise! starting from tomorrow,you must work really hard on your study!

2. I must improve and maintain good result! push yourself! no pain no gain=)

3.concentrate more in the class

4. never feel sleepy when i open my book! I must seriously study!

5. get rid of Facebook, especially the games! Facebook only once a week unless I have assignments(must follow strictly) but msn can^^

6. exercise more to maintain slim!yeah!

7. I do what I say above! it's a must! if not you can just whack me!

those who reads this, is consider as witness. cap jari(@) done!


next story!

remember this photo? hahahaa
Congratulations to both of them! they are officially a couple last night in such a romantic moment.. hahahahaa may you relationship last forever^^ two of you gambateh la for the bliss and happiness of true love! hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment