ta~daaa=D

Sunday, December 12, 2010

A deed=D

Last night, I was hanging out with Ai Wah and Liy in Mcd.. as I told them I just want to get twister fries.. hahaha but we were too bored at there, so we decided to walk around Giant look for shoes, hence we stepped in a Vwin shop.. wow! RM19 per pair no matter what shoes you choose, Liy wandered around and picked her shoes, Ai Wah and I standing there posing like mannequins.

suddenly the shop was flooded with customers, and the worker was working alone and she was in a mess where the customers demanded for sizes,colours, new shoes and bla bla bla.. finally, three of us, no more standing like mannequins, we started to help out that girl until the shop was closed.. It was fun helping her, we were customers but we ended up helped her to serve the customers. hahahaha.. great experience!^^

I just did a good deed to a stranger in this holiday=) how about you?
ps:that girl just 15 although she looks a lot more mature than me(",)

after working, I played Happy Family with a bunch of friends.
here you should ask in this way when you wanna get a card from your friend, "Excuse me, do you have Mr/Mrs/Ms "family name" at home?"
after you get the card you must say "Thank you", if not you need to return the card=D hahahaa

No comments:

Post a Comment