This afternoon,two guys and I made cookies today.. a surprise for our partners^^ hahahaa.. we made Chocolate sugar cookies and choco cornflakes(simply a name), I found the recipe from Internet=) haha and I modified it to improve the texture..
that two males have two faces each(one male and one female) and small chocolate sugar cookies! It was the first time for three of us to make cookies! wahahhaa we tried and error,with the help of the two males, we successfully produce the cookies!=) weee~~
simple recipe for choco cornflakes
1.two bars of chocolate (300g)
2.cornflakes or rice dunno what(I suggest any cereals you want)(1oog)
then, follow the steps
1.cut the chocolate into smaller pieces,heat up the chocolate until it melts(use a pan to boil the water then partially immerse the pot of chocolate to heat it)
2.remove the chocolate from heat after it melts
3.crumple the cornflakes with your hand
4.mix the cornflakes into the melted choco(or any cereals)
5.pour it on a tray and refrigerate it(thickness, as you wish=)
6.after it became hard then u can cut any shapes u like^^
*some sort like Kuih Batik or CRISPY which you can buy at the groceries..
here it goes, chocolate sugar cookies that I made especially for my boy
comel face=)
#we had to lie to our partners just to make the cookies secretly=3=# hehee
No comments:
Post a Comment