
Chinese New Year coming soon. It'll be on 3rd of February, Gong Xi Fa Cai!^^
this post is just a reminder for me of what else I need for this CNY, I haven't complete my shopping yet!T.T
1.shoes(pretty heels but not so high)
2.pants(long jeans)
3.t-short
4.jacket(any style)
5.accessories perhaps
6.CNY cards
I didn't online often, didn't even post my story about Langkawi trip with my family last week(7/1/11-9/1/11).. blog,forgive me to dump you aside=)
anyway, here's my activities for this month and next month=)
1.tidy up my house for CNY^^,shop for goods as well=D(excited)
2.Jane's and Jo ann's birthday(coming soon,presents!)
3.Merentas Desa on 22th of January(i've been practising for it actully, hahahaXD)
4.Valentines's Day(if he's still with me, a lovely present maybe^^)
5.Celebrate Chinese New Year!^^(3rd of feb until 18th of Feb)
6.Sports' Day on 26th of Feb
7.STUDY every night(gambateh!)
just simply updates my friends who misses me when I didn't online or meet often.. hahahaha..lalalala.. have a nice day!
number 4 in your activities makes me wonder.. hmmm..
ReplyDelete