ta~daaa=D

Sunday, April 3, 2011

We Will ROCK You!

Last night was a successful event except for the PA system problem=( nvm it's ok.. hahhaha although we have one problem at the eleventh minute about our VIP, we still could handle it right.. everything went smoothly, all the performers did a very good job! I need to thank many of you once again..~ After my team worked so hard for last night I was so happy that we made it! tell you what, we proven to the LION that Leo club in SASTI improved compare to last time=D we will not be looked down anymore^^ hahahahaaa

Rehearsal^^

our emcee, On Eng Heng

our dedicated organizing committee

Anthonian School Band

Ballerina, Bee Xuan and Win Shean

Advertisement by SAC

Overdrive

During the Event
Overdrive performing
and the crowds=D

group photo, Leo Club of SAsti, 24 seasons Drum from San Min, Diabolo from San Min Suwa and Overdrive
From left Jayv the drummer,Chun Wai, Bee Xuan the ballerina, Me, Tuck Chee and Ada=)
We Will ROCK you!
and lastly me^^ hahaha

the end for the memorable night^^

I really enjoy the great performances from different schools^^ thanks guys for those who attending=D last night was the first time I organize an event, spoke for a few words in front of public, and make the event successful! and it was the first time for our board to ROar roar roar! wahahahahahhaa~ Sorry if anything inconvenience for you guys xP

Oh yeah.. almost forget.. hmm after the tired event, I went to celebrate Michelle's birthday^^hope she's really happy with it. I was not energetic enough to be a freak! lalalaa~


ps:I wish I have a camera or simply a gadget for me to take photos. I don't own it because I think it's not necessary though-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment