ta~daaa=D

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

CAre

when people comment on my status, my blog...they do it because they still care about me^^ hahaha. I appreciate it so much but sometimes because I'm too naughty then people don't want to bother me anymore.
lately, I've been so busy with so many things.. my hectic life as usual, but I like it=D I didn't know why must I have conflict with people.. the feeling of not satisfy inside of me, I know I shouldn't feel that, i overcome it but still, when i dislike someone,hardly I would change my mind. anyway, after I complain many times, then slowly I'll forget about that. Not everyone can accept me to be like this but nevermind...duh~ actually nothing big happened, I just simply comment about myself here.

I just came back from hospital just now.. my friend accident, although I don't know the other victim well,I'm happy that I was able to lend a helping hand. I sent them to hospital and waited for them to be done. my friend was guilty of the accident, anyway they have no serious injuries, and everything was all right.. hahahaha... (ok, i know I shouldn't laughXD)

I keep quiet.. tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment