Shopaholic or frugal?
Total up I bought 6 pairs of contact lenses and 3 bottles of saline solution which cost me rm250(discounted RM8).
3pairs are colourless which is Acuvue Oasys brand, I heard it made from good material which can be used up to 10hours per day than the normal lens only could resist for 8 hours per day, half month. However it's actually depends on the water content on the lenses which I am not so sure about.=) hahaaa
and I bought two different versions of colour contact lenses from Freshkon. I bought two colour for Dezigner edition which are pink solitaire and aqua solitaire. The design is beautiful, and I think I would take a photo when I wear it as requested by my friend too=) My favourite colour which is gleaming green, I pick from Colour Fusion edition, the design looks kinda simple and common. each pair cost RM50 and I got 3 pairs for RM120.
Overall, I think it's reasonable and affordable. haha!~ It's enough for my half year supply or maybe throughout this year.. =D I guess I am just being frugal ; )

No comments:
Post a Comment