ta~daaa=D

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Simply wanna show off XP

I think I am stronger now. hahaa It's quite late now, yet I think I have something to tell. Thinking of my result, even though I feel a little bit unsatisfied. Now I feel satisfy with it because when I was doing STPM, that period was the most unbearable and miserable moment, which I was having broken heart and lovesick. I kept daydreaming at school almost everyday, only studied at night when I have mood to study. even my classmate told me I looked relax all the while. I still managed to put a smile on my face, and my teacher praised me that I was tough. After all, I got quite impressive result. You know what? I STILL CAN DO IT FINE.=) I am so proud of myself. This proves that I am stronger than before. hahaha!

I live my life happily these days and I notice I have a lot of friends and family who love me.
 I appreciate it so much. 
I enjoy single life like how I used to be, and I can have many boy friends now. LOL~
I love you, guys! and I don't need him anymore. lalala~ peace^^

No comments:

Post a Comment