Yesterday was the first time I visit UKM. It is a huge university. Thanks to my dad who brought me there, he waited alone at outside while I was waiting to be interview for almost 4 hours. dang!=.=" My group was the last group to be interviewed, I was really sleepy in the tutorial.
Anyway, yesterday was the first time I attended an interview for university enrollment, and what I wore was an issue for my sisters. I thought that was formal but it was not. I managed to get through the interview, it's not the issue for them. I just realize it's a very conservative University(you know why). The first thing I was given was a short test. After so long never study, I need to do a 15minutes test. My mind was kinda stuck for a moment, when the time start, everyone was like writing so fast and I was still thinking what to write, how to start the essay? hahahaa.
After waited for more than 2hours, finally it;s our turn to be interviewed. I introduced myself quite well and answered the question well too.. I was calm and relax yet sleepy however I have to put a smile on my face to make a good impression, it seemed like the interviewer quite like me. Pai seh~^^ hahahaa nothing is perfect, I did some mistakes in answering question too, answered in the wrong way.
However, whatever course and university I get is my fate, probably God really wants me to be a Lawyer or maybe something else that I couldn't predict.
There's always reason behind everything I am going through, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment