| my latest photo, round face O.O |
Look at my face properly, hmmm, I actually like myself very much. hahahaaa sorry for being a little bit narcissistic again. The main point is, everyday, not everyday actually, ALMOST everyday, when I was serving customers, they would asked me whether I am a mixed or not or else, the Chinese would speak Malay language to me. Argh! Sometimes I really don't know how to response to them, all I do was, nod and smile.
Anyway, I really appreciate the look I have, hehee=D Proud to have my own special features. *shy*
Even I am a quarter of Peranakan Baba-Nyonya but Dad said we are still Chinese. It just that some believe that Peranakan was descendants from Chinese and Malay. so I don;t know which is true, forget it. I am still Ming Qiu.*Jang jang!* =D haaaa
No comments:
Post a Comment