ta~daaa=D

Saturday, September 15, 2012

20th Birthday

No cake, no presents, no candles to blow, no party and no celebrations.

This is the first time I experience my birthday just like that, I am so not used to it without a birthday cake. Yet, I do not expect much this year because I started my life in a totally new environment where nobody knows me=) I am not sad but touched on how my family wished me through Skype, phone call and SMS. My friends who remembered my Birthday and wished me right after 12am, received a lot of wishes in Facebook. Junior who celebrated my birthday virtually and lastly the best thing is my little niece sent me a video message to share the cake that she's having. We share the same birthday and I was so touched of the video message. My adorable little niece, so mischievous but cute sometimes!

I am so happy to receive wishes from my hostel mates too. Although we knew each other for just 2weeks, they are sincere enough to wish me. *BIG BIG SMILE* =D

Somehow today would be the day I remember where I started my independent life in UUM when I am officially 20 =]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME^^

1 comment:

  1. happy belated birthday big girl!!! hehehe.. wish you bad luck always^^
    p/s: i didnt celebrate birthday since i left TI..

    ReplyDelete