ta~daaa=D

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Second day in UUM

Finally we can rest earlier tonight, here I am staying in YAB, which is full of active people and I like it! Even the furnitures and toilets are a bit old, I can still live with it =) So happy to meet all the Law students here, i manged to talk to some other friends from other faculties too. And of course there are quite a few cute guys here, can see but cannot eat. Haha! One of the guys who are kind-hearted to share umbrella with me. and one more situation that a cute guy(from YAB) volunteered to help me to find my hometown friend Xr Chloe when I was wandering around. =D  I knew all the Chinese girls name from Law school, we even get to be in a group. Argh, quite stress because all of them looked smart! I even worried on my exam already, isn't it too fast?
I can see that I am always excited in socializing like the way I was, I am not that passive or depressed anymore. After this orientation week, it's time to get serious and study. No more admiring cute guys as we can be friends actually =D
and now I can online, thanks to a very good senior who allowed me to use her ID to access the internet. Even I am far away from hometown, I am so lucky to meet all those amazing people here! Mum and Dad don't have to worry about me.heheee

No comments:

Post a Comment