
whose butt is this???=.=

Jo Ann punye tangan, Gatal!!

Come On everyone! SMILE... we are under hot sun!! fuyoh...

where are you all looking at?? HERE...
in the pic: I-rene, May Lyn, Mandy,Ai Wee, Jo Ann
Vanessa,Carmen,Chui Venn

...i knOw we are HOT!!! StOp stAring!!~~ hahahahhaah!

turtleLIy(38 po) and me

camera shy la this girl... mengada! mari kita buli dia!!~~~hahahahaa

Me, Sher Li(smile la... :), Kar Wei(everytime also so perasan), Jo Ann and Joey

Please dun leave me!!! wuwaaaa...T_T me and Carmen(Asst. SEcretary)^^

Four 'tua liap lang' Interact Club 2008/2009 Angeline, Bee keey, me & Florence^^

we are here!!! teng, teng teng teng....

four monkeys pose..
today is my final performance for Interact Club.. yeah.. say GooDbYe!! to Interact^^.. less burden now.. after the Installation Day for term 2009/2010.. Congratulations TURGA GANAPAthy... Just now i'm quite upset bOut the performance... I'm too nervous.. Sorry girlsss.. ok.. no sorry.. i think i might disappoint Mrs. Grace Ho with my singing.. duh! I'll upload my video soon.. please dun Laugh!! WARNING!
Ada told me that you wanted to ask me to be drummer. Why tak tanya o??
ReplyDeletetoo late dy... no time practice dy...
ReplyDelete