Sunday, August 2, 2009
Tang SoO Do Championship 2009
Hmmm.. i suppose to post all of this on 5th of July after Championship day.. I remember the day for Formation, I've made Choy Soon lost... Sorry dude... ahhahaha.. really sorry... i was finding him to say Gambateh!! i didn't know he was doing his formation and i accidently shouted his name and made him looked at me on the spot.. Gomendasai neh..!!!but however he won Champion for freefighting..(clap hands)!! and I only got second place for freefighting...
Jo Ann(freefight Champion) & Wey Ping(my forth sister fought with her own friend,first year time didn't get any medal, sorry to say that~.~)
Jo Ann, Ming Qiu and Wei Jane(also first year didn't get any medal but still smile always,hehe)!!!
uh.. my hair sucks.. nvm.. At least Esther willing to take pic with us(me and Cassandra).. ^^
Labels:
encouragement,
naughty me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment