ta~daaa=D

Sunday, August 23, 2009

~Ming Qiu is dyin'~

FYI, holiday started, i believe that all form 5 students started their revisions for SPM TRIAL..
no Kidding.. I'm serious.. I'm dying.. why?? because i talk to myself right now... no..no.. i can't do this.. Ppl will think that i'm insane.. i dun wanna become a jerk! i'm totally (one word) OVERSTRESSed!(red means critical stage!!) you gotta help me right now!!!
1.Why am i still online right now??
2.why i can't talk politely??
3. i can make a nice conversation to a fight...T.T
4.I dunno where to start, and the most important is
I DIDN'T GET ANY SPM TRIAL SCHEDULE! baka...
5.i'm couch potato...
6.last night i went to kaffeeklatsch at McD late at night..
7.this morning i went to Hutan Melintang for their 联欢会
8. ppl stay away from me lately..
9.I'm living in my small world..(i dun wanna be a nerd)
10.believe it or not? to prevent myself from being stress i just dun wanna touch my books..this
is bad!

yeah.. about this morning function.. quite fun and still envy of their stage cool background effects plus their performances although this year quite bored.. hahahaha the ppl there still cn recognize us..although Kat,Kenny and Me are kinda extra-ordinary at there(I'm the only Convent girl) hahahahaha Of course kinda a lot of cute and stylish guys(wat a waste Cass said she can't go in the eleventh minute) but they are la la zai or ah beng...neh...not my type..duh~

The End
~clap hands~
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment