Now I wanted to train myself, to speak in only one language.. when I speak Mandarin then I must speak Mandarin same goes to English and Malay.. but Hokkien a bit hard although it's my mother tongue because we Malaysian Chinese does not speak pure Chinese languages in Malaysia, It's mixed with Malay languages as well..eg, mata(police) pannai (clever) hahah funny However, I'll try my best to learn new words.. yay! hahaha
Ok back to my MUET topic.. so I went to my first MUET tuition class last week.. and the teacher is Mr. Sarngjit(I dunno how to spell, something like that).. He's a Punjabi.. as he is the examiner for MUET exam he told us a meaningful sentence written by a student in the essay..
"Hug and firm handshake can warm your heart"
which I think it's true.. ppl nowadays used to chat in internet but didn't talk to each other although they pass by each other in real life.. duh~ and yes if you really do that it will improve your friendship bond..
another beautiful words that I got from Mr. Raja, my MUET teacher in the school but I've moved to other class so no more classes with him =( as students in our school said he likes to crap a lot but with good English, that's why I'll respect him as my teacher.. actually we knew each other quite long ago..
here it is.. W.A.T.C.H
watch your Words
watch your Actions
watch your Thoughts
watch your Character
watch your Heart
just a word that can form five sentences which can guide us through our life.. make used of it.. it really helps you to be a better person..=D
No comments:
Post a Comment