ta~daaa=D

Sunday, May 9, 2010

heartbeat of hope II

Just came back from UCSI, the bus driver was crazy, he drove so fast and everyone couldn't even sleep in the bus, worrying bout the life.. wuuuhoo.. the funniest thing is Chia Yee said,"I still want to sit for SPM examination".. hahahaha a life just for SPM is kinda funny.. not worth la.. hahahahaha.. I really wanna enjoy myself there but I can't.. I was so ill ang it's getting worse that I have no energy to fool around.. argh!!~ so regret.. until the end of the day only I wanted to get high when everyone was very tired.. it's too late=.= I should have force myself to be energetic!! and u know what, i didn't even take many phots there with friends.. like a bunch of friends menggiler take photos.. tarakT.T but got one la.. in the toilet..
this is the poster created by UCSI using Jonwoon photos.. THE HEARTBEAT OF HOPE
ps:anyway I really gained a lot of experiences there.. Thanks a lot


thanks Win Shean for uploading photos in facebook, and took two photos of me with costume
candid,manyak pandai^^
during rehearsal..


the super big fan.. hahaha.. and its name written on the middle, Big Ass Fans.. cool!
outside the campus..

1 comment: