ta~daaa=D

Friday, May 28, 2010

day 2&3 Redang trip!!

these are the 3rd day photos.. this two little boys very cute.. the fatty's gab is excellent.. he's very sociable, once get into the car he started to talk to us.. another one very shy.. hahaha

before we take ferry to Kuala Terengganu, actually I have a pic with this boy but I guess Jo ann missed out and another pic of me, Kah Jun and Jo Ann also not here.. argh..
taken by me.. no sunrise because of the dark cloud.. rainy there..

these are the photos 2nd day.. as we didn't take any phots during the day because it was rainy and we're hesitating to rent the waterproof camera but in the end we didn't rent one.. hahaha besides the dark cloud blocked the sun so Jo ann and Me cannot see the sunrise either=.=
Jo ann walking along the beach.. so romantic wahahaha^^
feel the wind blowing
I believe I can fly.. ahhahaa
while waiting for sunrise around 5something in the morning
we can't get the sunrise photo so we get the waves^^
get into our room
Kah Jun still sleeping..
wake up pig!!! hahaha

look at my tatoo.. comel? haha
disco beside the beach..
pub in laguna.. hahaha
my first pool game

No comments:

Post a Comment