ta~daaa=D

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Dentist!

I was opening my mouth for almost half hour I think, my mouth was so dried. Siting, lay my head back down in a cold room. I don;t understand their dental language.
I woke up abruptly in my room just like having a nightmare.. I thought I am just suffering severe toothache and flu but the pain couldn't compare with my heartache.
It's already two years I didn't go for check up, and now I did. Guess what I've met my eldest sister's schoolmate which was the dentist in the public clinic. Wow! after seven years from his form 6, he became a dentist and my sis is a teacher now.

Back to the school this morning, there was an education fair in the hall. So I walked around and found a book which was suitable for me. LAW. yeah, I think I have set my aim to be a lawyer, the book introduces the job, money that we can earn and about ATC college.I think this college would be my alternative if I couldn't get into local universities. However, the expenses are high, I really need to struggle hard to get good result in STP. I don't want to burden my dad and mum. I came from a poor background, everything is just enough for me and of course I am satisfied with my life. The only thing is, I really don't want to be look down by others. I want better life for my parents=)

Que sera sera, whatever will be will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment