you owe me an explanation. after you explain everything, I only will feel relieve I guess. Tired on guessing~
How are we going to explain to our family? backstabbing each other? I don't think I'll do that.
As far as I concern your friends talked bad things about me, but it doesn't matter. Of course I was angry at first but I think I shouldn't be angry because you must be upset too..I was wondering did you protect me in front of your friends? Honestly, I did, you are really a good guy, too bad friends influence changed you. When you keep quiet, you are not giving your chance to fix the problem. Why you did this to me? To prank me, test me or your friend fooling me around? Why did your friend pick up when I called you, normally you wouldn't let other ppl touch the phone. What happened behind the scene actually?
Ask yourself, are you mature enough to save our relationship? Please don't judge me if you don't even know me.
I keep questioning myself, keep wondering why. nuts, talk to myself is my nature.. siao poXD
...take care and move on. Life's but a mysterious journey of ups and downs. Take it this way, you've experienced what it means to break up. :)
ReplyDelete