ta~daaa=D

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Dramatic Sunday



This morning I did something really not bad=) sometimes you can just save cost to buy table cloth.. here I use a very big orange plastic which can use as garbage bag and two pieces of mahjong paper^^ woo.. I wrapped my living room table neatly with it.. ta-da~ save money! recycling, GO GREEN!



This afternoon I went to Mcd to do my revision unfortunately a guy which is a pervert molested me.. I would say he purposely did that.. not once but a few times.. I was sitting on my chair and he passed by a few times behind me, I made sure that he could move(by pushing my table and chair forward) without touching me but that pervert kept rubbing my back even I sit up straight. I had tried to not lean on my chair to avoid from it but that stupid asshole used his hand and touched my back again.. arghh.. I don't know why I was mute, I was alone and no mood to talk. I wonder why a pervert would do this in front of his family duh~ truly prevert! I just feel like punching him! arghhh~ 

forget it! no I just finished partying with my family.. steamboat plus barberque...^^ yummy.. I am very full now=D

here some random photos^^
 lover elephant which I want to show off.. for Him and for Her^^
(too bad I have no one to share now)
My medicine, a multivitamin and two anti-inflammation pills.. eat eat eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment