ta~daaa=D

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Ghost!

a friend of mine, reminds me of we only left 10days in high school. So we only can eat canteen food only for only ten days, deducted holiday and weekends. So, I decided to jot down every special moment that we spent at school..

Everyday I'll have a special topic, which the idea came across my mind abruptly most of the time.. Yeah.. my brain can't stop functioning=D Today our topic is Ghost~ ooo... creepy, we talked about Malay ghost like saka, hantu pocong and toyol.
Indian, they have vampire and little ghost too, but I dunno what they called in their language.
Chinese, also have vampire which was so different with the western one plus those red attire ghosts who come for revenge and little ghost.
Western has Zombie, werewolves, and HOT vampire!

I believe the supernatural existence. And all the races has "bomoh" also known as witch=)
Then I asked my teacher today, "different races have different kind of ghost, do ghost has different races too? Do they talk with each other when they meet? or they are all the same, it's just that they changed their languages when talk to different races human?"..

My teacher laughing and my classmate too..This is the laugh of the day as we were so stress preparing for exam^^ We were wondering how the ghost communicate with each other?. One of my senior told that all the demons and ghost do assemble in a place, the most evil one will be in higher rank. It is according to an Ustaz in tv programme. I think Malaysia has the most type of ghosts!
We are living in multi-racial country.. How about them? LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment