ta~daaa=D

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Karma^^

Do you believe in karma?? Karma is the sum of a person's actions in this or previous lives,seen as affecting their future fate.. and so I do believe in karma..

sometimes I don't think that karma really worked on me but sometimes it really worked.. so maybe today I did a good deed, and I was expecting something good happen on me but in the end.. disappointment comes to me and I really don't know why.. hmm, maybe I'll get the benefits in future, I'll be very patience..

As I know karma really happened when I did something bad.. example being rude to parents, teachers, and friends.. In the end I lost everything.. It's like I was destroying my own chances for everything.. EVERYTHING=.= I regretted for that.. sometimes I didn't know my words are hurtful although I was just spoking simple words.. or they got the wrong meaning? Frankly, sometimes I really mean it to my friends especially those who understood me as I wanted them to know what's wrong..

When you're too kind, people will bully you but when you're too bad people will hate you like you are a devil(being pessimistic)l.. so how to be neutral? sometimes life is really miserable but I'll never give up to face the obstacles.. I believe this is destiny,my fate to be like who I am...

No comments:

Post a Comment