Morning, 19th of march 2011

we're on the way to Genting!

view from cable car!

and we syok sendiri..

on the jetplane while waiting for my cousin=)

my first time to watch 4D Motion Master
unfortunately,the movie was not so nice=(

row row row the boat gently down the stream.. hahaha

shower cap was needed for Go Kart in the theme park(to cover my hair from stinky helmet)hahhaaa it was my first experience too

Snow World! we went in. we played with the snow.. hahaha I enjoyed so much with you!

and bowling as our last game versus my sis and her friend(I lost the game=3=)

我好开心跟你一起去玩!thanks for accompany me to experience everything.. hahaha.. it was your first time to play Flying Coaster and archery too.. hahaha.. besides, we went to the night market, most of the stalls recommended by Ho Chiak! and we watch the mascot and clown parade and fireworks!^^
When I was cold, you warmth my hands and squeezed me
when my feet ache, you carried me
when I needed you to accompany me, you will always do..
when I wanted to eat, you bought delicious food for me..
when the fireworks were covered by the fogs, you pretend that it existed and watched together with me.
Chuan Chuan! thank you very much!~ thank you for spending your time with me although it's just one day trip, I appreciate it so much^^ next time we will plan for more trip ya=Dhehee
ps:next time be more stylish when you go out with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment