ta~daaa=D

Sunday, March 20, 2011

SUPER VI 2011

DAY 1-Right after the first match versus UTAR,Kampar we reached our hostel in SMK Muhibah Sg. Siput.. the mattress was stinks and yellowish... we were ready to settle in the hostel^^
finished watching Rapunzel as our entertainment in the hostel, there you see my laptop on the pillow and I dunno what I was doing..
colourful jersey pants while queueing at Marybrown=)
DAY 2-ready for second match versus Kerian
1,2,3,4,5,6,7...11where's another girl?
we were waiting for the van to come.. and took a group photo=)
after match we went to Ipoh parade.. and visit the Book FAir.. wah.. paradise for all of us..
steamboat at MP with Ah Boon=D
while waiting for the opening ceremony at Indera Mulia Stadium, we took a few group photos

we are the "old ones"(officially the last year for us)
1 Malaysia traditional dance^^
and finally we celebrated Jing Fen's birthday, unfortunately everyone was under the weather, anyway happy belated birthday!^^
DAY 3-no photo, it was the most boring day because we got to stay in the hostel only.. we played congkak, poker cards and play laptop game.. we were fooled by our coach that we were eliminated before quarter final but it was fake(we even ready to pack our luggages).. however we were still unfortunate to meet Ipoh and Taiping in the quarter final=___=(we were not good enough to play with them actually)
but we enjoyed KFC at night.

DaY4- we packed our stuffs and ready to go back after the two matches.. here a group photo with Kerian!
with coach and the van
the "old ones" and coach

overall, I'm happy to meet everyone there but I was not really enjoying the moment there.. I notice I fell in love with basketball again, hence I'll play it in university next time(if I manage to get in).. I hope it'll bring a good memory for me in future=D

No comments:

Post a Comment