ta~daaa=D

Saturday, March 26, 2011

myself=)

I was not in a good condition for these few days.. last three days, my dog(golden retriever) was caught by the dog catcher even he was with his license..Huh! but it's fine after we got him from the town council=)
the next day, after I came back from school, I noticed the disc player in my car was stolen by morons! I parked my car without locking it in front of school, I knew that's my mistakes.. duh~ however that's my belonging you cannot touch it!~
Yesterday I was thinking is there any challenge waiting for me? and yeah~ He is leaving to kl this morning=( last night was his farewell.. I told myself, it's alright because he's taking his first step for his future career, I should be happy and let him go! hahahahahaa=D Go Go! however I'll support you=)

weeks passed, I found myself that from athlete to fighter then I became singer and actress.. now I become a business girl and tailor..and I am loquacious all the time. I wonder how many skills I have?everyone has unlimited skills. However, all of my skills are average or maybe below average.. which one should I develop for my future? or maybe I should wait for time to pass and see if I can find a better skill for me to learn=)

now I'm doing business with a bunch of teammates^^ product cannot be post in the internet because we are afraid that the other team will copy our ideas=) it's regarding TiEC competition anyway(if you read my previous post) friends! we need more idea for creative and innovative products, any idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment