Today is my very first day that I drive to somewhere faraway from Teluk Intan with my sis and a friend(without parents) hahahha.. firstly we planned to go fishing at bagan Datoh where we can find our friends there to teach us and provide everything for us but the plan failed because my dad dun let.. Anyway, we just went there for fun, we visited a few places, enjoyed the kampung feel. hahaha.. This is crazy!!!~=D I am so happy today!! camwhore in the car when we started our journey.. sorry Jane when I was on the way, i thought of "why I forget to ask jane??".. uh.. sorry neh~~
after one hour plus plus, we reached BAgan Datoh!Hurray!!=D
our main charcter, Mini minor.. wahhaha
First stop at my Aunt's shop
cool machine!!
yeah! i plan to drive this machine but I dare not to try.. hahaha
we're on the bike to somewhere near the sea..
this is the fishermen settlement at Sungai Burung
adventurous miku.. haha! look fun weh~
ReplyDeletebtw, can i steal one of the mini copper pic? it look really nice n my hand itch to edit it!! xP LOL
yeah.. go ahead and steal it..
ReplyDelete