huh.. I should have blog bout this earlier.. I'm late because I was waiting for the photos to be uploaded by Jo Ann.. last saturday.. Jo Ann, Kah Jun and I went to Pulau Redang.. the craziest trip, which I laughed the most at there, I did quite a lotsa crazy stuff,went to disco,running along the beach at night while raining.. I noticed after I came back from Redang I'm back to myself.. the one who laugh alot,talk nonsense.. hahaha cheerful me^^
maybe that's because I released all my stress and hard feelings there.. I screamed out loud to the sea, enjoying the marine environment while snorkelling,the fishes swimming around.. how wonderful the world is..^^ but too bad we couldn't make it to rent the camera,so we didn't take any underwater photos : ( another thing.. I played with baby turtle.. wahahha.. so happy, at least I've touched a turtle!=D and I learnt how to play poker, I got the name Master of Chor Dai Di!! hahaha proud proud..*clap hands*
I bought childish bangles, baby shark's tooth necklace.. made colourful tattoo on my leg(3 of us did on different parts of body).. went to play pool(first time^^), watched sunrise but the cloud blocked the view=.= singing karaoke at night in the resort,hahaha.. I really enjoyed every moment at there.. hahahaa hey friends, I hope we can make another trip to many great places ya^^then i can share my experience with everyone hahahaa!! will upload the photos next post..
No comments:
Post a Comment