I still remember those day^^hahahaa


It was quite fun watching their match this afternoon.. suddenly feel so keen to go form 6, IF possible go to Horley because maybe can join their girls basketball team next year.. well, I've decided to go to Sultan actually.. I need win-win solution to solve the dilemma.. I stil can't let go BASKETBALL
once my sis asked my uncle,"Uncle,who is the best basketball player?"..
then my uncle answered,"There's no best player in a team because everyone have their duty in the game.. without ones, the player cannot score the ball even they are outstanding because getting the most point"
what my uncle said really make sense.. although Convent lost their game today, I found that they still can work together.. but somehow they lack of teamwork.. one man show is a common thing in a game, but if the players have teamwork I'm sure they can win the game..
Every players have their duty in the game.. Just like a machine with many components, when all the components combined and work together, the machine can function better. whereas if one of the component damage the machine will have some problems..sometimes it may affect the other component too..
as I am not a very good player in basketball, I used to be the reserve in a team but I'm proud to join the team.. just to get more experience and support my teammates.. It's fun, just think positive because reserves are important players too.. once the other tired then we can replace them.. hahahaha
WE must work together as a team.. If u want to be outstanding, why not share with your team and become outstanding together(no point being selfish).. I really missed the day we play together as a team^^
No comments:
Post a Comment