first.. I'd sent msg to them in the midnight, i wrote
"Hey, can you call me now?? Something urgent"
I know they are really good friends, first it was Ada who called me first using her housephone.. and she asked "Why?", and I said "April Fool!!" she responded "today not April Fool yet la(but it was 12am)you are really superb, the first one who pranked me"..hehe.. and next was Jillvern.. she did the same thing but she sounded so exhausted and said her body was itchy(hahaha.. that's funny response) and the third one is Kat,did the same thing and her response was "You owe me 5ringgit coupon,hahahaa" =.=Esther replied my msg after she woke up.. then only she realized a post n FB that i pranked ppl.. wOOoooHooo!!~ but some didn't reply..
hey Friends.. I promise. I'll just prank you all once TODAY.. just once there's no second prank ya.. and yeah this prank really proven that you all are my good friends.. weee~~^^
ps:a bit regret that i didn't prank others, i thought they were sleeping.. aiyo.. wasted.. Today I"m ready to get prank by them!! wahaha.. and I got it this morning from Catlynn
No comments:
Post a Comment