ta~daaa=D

Thursday, April 22, 2010

untitle

hm.. tomoro I'm going to KL then take midnight bus to KT.. I dunno why the feeling of excited doesn't exist.. hmm.. why? I thought I'm so keen to go for a trip.. anyway i need to pack my bag.. hahaha.. duh~ scare bring not enough clothes.. yesterday i asked Jo Ann, and she just msg me to ask me what to bring.. I decide to pack later.. Just simply don't wanna sleep early..

I've been very LAZY lately.. I know I shouldn't, but my life is totally boring because I've nothing to do.. So going for trip is my warm up. SOOn I'll be going to SCHOOL.. Yay!! get my school life back.. That's mean none of the universities want to accept me or offer scholarship to me.. It's too late to regret=.=huh~nvm! I've decided, once i step into the school, I must work hard!

GOH MING QIU.. once u say it you must do it!! Dun boast around la.. aiyoooyo..

No comments:

Post a Comment